Year 6, 11 and 6th Form Proms
As the first photographer in Somerset to offer this service many years ago, the formula that I use hasn’t altered much, merely the lights and backdrops, as styles and demands have changed.
It’s simple and stress-free for the school:
- There is no fee for this service provided the year group exceeds 90 students
- My assistant and I arrive prior to students arrival and set up our studio
- Solo, friends together, small groups etc can come forward and be photographed throughout the evening
- The resulting images will be displayed in a “client gallery” a few days later
- There is no obligation to buy. However, there is the option to purchase photos of various sizes and finishes. JPEGs are also available. Payment is secure via PayPal
When sales have died down, the school will receive a high-resolution memory stick with a series of images. Schools have found this useful for yearbooks and displays.
I regularly work with young people at after-school photography clubs and residential courses. I hold the relevant security documents and am aware of codes of conduct etc.
Topsham Middle School, Heathfield Community School, Stanchester Academy, Honiton Community College, West Somerset Community College have all used and given positive feedback on the service I offer.
I would be pleased to hear from you and discuss your requirements.